Our company is currently looking to hire a PHP developer and a senior React JS developer to join our growing team. The PHP developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining server-side web applications using PHP and associated frameworks. The candidate should be experienced with front-end web technologies, have experience working with databases, and be able to work independently or as part of a team.
|Designation||: PHP Developer|
|Employment||: Full-time, Work from Office|
|Office time||: Monday- Friday (9:00AM to 6:00PM)|
|Mode of interview||: Face to Face only|
|Salary||: No bar for deserving candidate|
|No. of positions||: 2|
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specified code and comments.
- Must have knowledge of Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Must have knowledge of any MVC framework like Yii, Laravel etc.
- Knowledge of mobile app APIs, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT is a plus.
- Communication and writing skills.